High School Digital Art Contest
Terms & Conditions
Senior Category (13 – 17 years old)
Contest Theme: “My Super Dream Team".
Your digital art should be relevant to contest theme.
30% public voting (Ask your friends to vote your entry. The more people who vote for you, the higher chances of winning)
70% judges (Professional Judges will judge your piece and mark your artwork)
Rules are as below:
Registration Platform: Facebook (Eduspec ACG Pte Ltd)
Deadline for participation: 31 August 2016
By entering this contest you agree to read and abide by all rules as posted. However, if fail to do so, will result in your disqualification from the contest and/or removal from the event.
Open to Students in Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia and Singapore Only.
Age of participant need to be between 13-17 years old
Students from different countries will register and upload their digital art piece through Facebook.
Participants can submit many entries.
Entries have to be original work from the participant.
Elements in the art piece need to be original.
Participants are required to be of relevant age range is 13-17 years old to submit.
Images should be minimum A4, min dpi 72.
Artwork created using Digital Software would be given bonus points.
Registration fee will be collected for each entry
Public voting will consists 30% of the total marks.
Judges in each country will consists 70% to mark each of the art piece.
How and when to enter:
Signups for the DAAC contest will begin on 18th April 2016. The deadline for online entries is 31 August 2016.
All registration will be online via Facebook or other channels announced by organisers as and when created.
Divisions and Awards
All entries without payment or fail in transaction, will not be proceed.
Steps to Participate DAAC
Please follow the steps below to participate Digital Art Contest.
1. Log on to www.daac.asia website
2. Click the category you belongs to (Eg. Senior Category)
3. Click either the poster or "Join Now" button.
4. Fill up the information inside.
*Note: Attach with the bank slip payment
Litespeed Education Programmes (CIMB Bank A/C No.: 80-02965150)
PT Eduspec Indonesia (CIMB Niage: 74401 0000 6000)
DTT Eduspec Joint Stock Company (Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank: 0571103397003)
Eduspec Pte Ltd (Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation Limited: 517-4367-700-01)
First Eduspec Inc (China Banking Corporation: 3030191915)
5. Click “Register Now”, and complete for the registration.
*Note: All entries without pay or fail in transaction, will not be proceed
6. We will verify the payment and send you an email.
7. After amount being verified, your artwork will be uploaded to Facebook Gallery.
8. Then you can like, comment, share and vote for your artwork.
*Tips: Remember to share it to your friends and ask them to vote for you!
9. The end of submission date would be 31st August 2016, however, the voting will extend 7 days more until 7th September 2016 (Wednesday).
10. Winners will be informed before the final date (24th September 2016), so that the winners can attend our prizes presentation at KDU University College Campus, Glenmarie (Malaysia).
*Facebook Page: Eduspec ACG Pte Ltd
Feel free to message us your questions, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Good luck to your contest!